Administration Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 6 views
Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for organising all administrative aspects of the office by providing services for meetings, seminars and conferences, events, travel arrangements, fleet management and appointments.
In addition to this, you will:
- Provide remote administrative support to staff across a geographically dispersed team as required.
- Provide financial administrative support to the business unit by undertaking activities associated with procurement, budgeting, asset management, accounts payable and receivable utilizing and systems applications such as (SAP/R3).
- Provide human resource support to the business unit by undertaking activities such as maintaining establishment, providing basic HR advice, and applying legislation.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role, you will have the ability to deliver high quality administrative support, with emphasis on coordinating multiple tasks and working unsupervised and knowledge of policies and practices relating to finance, human resources and records management.
Furthermore, you will have well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work in individual or team situations and communicate clear explanations.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.