Administration Officer Casual Pool Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Sunshine Coast 3 views
Live, work and play on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Join an expanding Health Service with a culture of innovation, education, training and research, with facilities across the Sunshine Coast including the University Hospital at Birtinya.
The Administration Officer will provide short term relief for unplanned / planned leave and vacancies that arise across all health facilities within the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Exercise judgement when necessary to solve immediate problems in situations where precedents have not been set and procedures not defined.
- Effectively communicate with customers and demonstrate understanding, empathy, patience and a positive service focus.
- Provide advice and support in the admission and discharge planning process for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander clients presenting to the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service.
- Work autonomously, utilising discretion in the absence of decision makers in resolution of conflict, meet deadlines, establish work priorities, organise meetings and appointments.
- Achieve work targets with limited supervision and contribute to team goals in a changing environment.
Salary rates: $34.66- $47.65 p.h. (AO3) (temporary and casual positions available). Applications will remain current for the duration of the vacancy. Please note: only applications from candidates will be accepted (applications that may result in an agency fee will not be considered).
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance. As a Queensland Health employee, you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Sunshine Coast here:https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/careers ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/sunshinecoast/careers )
As a Sunshine Coast Health employee, you will receive competitive remuneration and have access to:
A wellness program;
Flexible work arrangements;
Career training and development; and
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Check out the latest updates here: