Administration Officer (Gladstone) Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Rockhampton region 3 views
Discover why you will be Glad to be in Gladstone ( https://www.gladstone.qld.gov.au/glad-gladstone ) and the stunning Surrounding Regions ( https://www.gladstoneregion.info/ ) that await to be explored!
Salary Information (AO3):
Total remuneration value of up to $7,305 p.m. is comprised of:
- A salary between $34.66 $38.74 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:email@example.com ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL3A466188.