- Unique locations
- Friendly communities
- Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives
Have you considered the diverse career experience, financial benefits and lifestyle options on offer by taking on a role with the North West Hospital and Health Service?
Working with us
- Base salary ranges between $68,740 and $76,828 p.a. (AO3)
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution.
- Additional leave options include: purchased, long service, sick, parental, maternity, or adoption leave. Plus rostering may allow for one (1) day/month (accumulation) `Accrued Days Off'.
- Tax savings through salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) are also available.
In your downtime, we offer 4 weeks p.a. with a 17.5% loading/bonus.
Professionally, our HHS values professionalism, leadership capability, excellence and resilience in our staff. We are committed to providing extraordinary opportunities for career development including in-house training, development and mentoring programs, and access to the Training, Education and Professional Development Incentive funds.
The lifestyle in Mount Isa is family friendly; it is a vibrant city with an outback community feel. You will fall in love with the natural splendour of the North West Queensland region, the experience of a rural/urban community and the opportunity to make a real and positive difference... and want to stay.
About the role
As the primary contact of the Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) service, assist and direct visitors by accessing the patient information and providing an effective and courteous front counter service.
Provide effective administrative support regarding the operation of the outreach satellite units in Cloncurry, Doomadgee and Mornington Island through the provision of efficient phone reception duties, management of inpatient/outpatient related records, utilising and complying with relevant Health policies, procedures and guidelines.
- There are no mandatory qualification requirements, however, you may be asked to work in all areas of Renal Services.
- This is a VPD risk role and may require evidence of vaccination or immunity to: Hepatitis B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Pertussis, Tuberculosis and COVID-19.
- A 6-month period of probation may apply.
Download the Role Description for further information and application / interview preparation.
Contact: Cleofe Madryga on 07 4744 4826.
Apply ONLINE by: Monday 06/02/2023.