Administration Officer - Nursing (Bamaga) Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 9 views
Tell me more...The Administration Officer Senior Nurses Officer will provide a high level of confidential administrative support for the Senior Nursing team (Director of Nursing, Facility Manager and Nurse Unit Manager), as a prime point of contact for internal communications and externally with various departments and teams in the Torres and Cape Hospital Health Service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- An understanding of or ability to acquire knowledge of the Human Resource Management issues including workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity and anti-discrimination.
- High level organisational skills and the ability to establish work priorities and meet deadlines in an environment of conflicting priorities.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$68,740.00 - $76,828.00p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- A sound ability to utilise Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Adobe Professional, email and internet / intranet.
- Although not Mandatory a Certificate III in Business or Management or other similar certification will be highly regarded.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies