Administration Officer Oral Health Service Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 6 views
About the role
Administrative Officers within Oral Health work collaboratively with the entire multi-disciplinary Oral Health team to provide excellent customer service and administrative support to ensure effective and efficient delivery of Oral Health services to eligible clients. This role is based at Ipswich Community Dental Clinic, but there may be an occasional requirement to work at other dental clinics.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge or ability to utilise ISOH (Information System for Oral Health) to ensure patients have been registered, appointed or placed on a respective waiting list appropriately.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, including tact, diplomacy and confidentiality in dealing with a variety of staff, external agencies and members of the public.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team member in a dynamic multidisciplinary team, prioritising workloads, displaying initiative with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of relevant office procedures and high level secretarial and administrative skills.
- Ability to participate in a working environment supporting procedures, policies, and regulations which impact on the position, in relation to Human Resource Management Issues, including Workplace Health and Safety, Equal Opportunity, Anti-Discrimination and the Code of Conduct.
- Prior or current experience with dental terminology or dental assisting
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community Follow this link ( https://www.westmoreton.health.qld.gov.au/masterplan )
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.