Administration Subject Matter Expert - Care Delivery Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
Digital Metro North (DMN) works collaboratively with Metro North Health (MNH) clinical leads and end users to deliver the digital transformation strategy for Metro North Health. It will ultimately create an integrated digital hospital and healthcare environment across Metro North. In meeting this strategy significant capital works are being undertaken over the next five years that includes hospital construction/refurbishment and the implementation of ieMR Advanced solution across Metro North. Delivering this will require a dedicated team, with the capacity to work across initiatives and domains, with the knowledge, determination, skills and experience to deliver.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Key knowledge and experience
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the ieMR PowerChart application, with a focus on the core and administrative components and its functions and capabilities.
- Contribute with influence at various levels to facilitate the operation, organisation and cultural change associated with the implementation of new work practices for Administration staff.
- Establish and maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, to identify needs, expectations, risks and support change.
- Work collaboratively with the project team to deliver packages of work within the delivery of the ieMR for Metro North Health.
- Prepare, update and maintain various project artefacts as required, including workflows and business rules in accordance to the agreed project schedule.
Job ad reference number: DMN480962 Close date: Thursday, 20 April 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description and Program Overview.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED