Allied Health Assistant Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 4 views
Tell me more...
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Well-developed self-management skills, including time management, ability to organise and prioritise tasks, and complete duties in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated experience in work related activities relevant to this position, including teamwork and organisational responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience in provision of patient focused assistive therapy including patient handling, delivery of therapy programs, interaction with patients, functional transfers and functional activities. Experience in a health service setting is highly desirable.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between $61,464- $64,613 p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class Drivers Licence. An appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply?Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information?Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies