Allied Health Assistant - Identified (Weipa) Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Cairns region,Far North Qld 4 views
Tell me more...
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Well-developed self-management skills, including time management, ability to organise and prioritise tasks, and complete duties in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in work related activities relevant to this position, including teamwork and organisational responsibilities.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues, and the general public in a cross-cultural environment
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$2,355.90 - $2,476.60 per fortnight
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Whilst not mandatory, a relevant qualification such as a Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance would be highly regarded, willingness to acquire the relevant qualification will also be well regarded.
- Under s25 of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1991, there is a genuine occupational requirement for the incumbent to be Indigenous to the Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community.
- This position requires the incumbent to operate a C' Class Drivers Licence. An appropriate licence endorsement to operate this type of vehicle is required. Proof of this endorsement must be provided before commencement of duty.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/torres-cape )
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.