Applications Specialist Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 7 views
Reporting to the Applications Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective change management, capacity planning, incident management, risk management and continuity planning utilising best practices in systems support and service delivery, within the ITIL framework.
In addition to this, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring end to end service delivery for enterprise systems within Queensland Health by establishing and maintaining highly effective working relationships with other technical specialists, application specialists, vendors and end users.
- Providing timely application support activity reports to stakeholders.
- Assisting in the ongoing development, maintenance and deployment of application specific guides, work instructions and technical documents.
- Providing operational Support for Voice Carriage Technologies (SIP, Session Border Controllers) and Telephony systems.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role, you will have demonstrated ability to develop and promote ITIL Service Management processes primarily incident / problem / test / change and configuration management and well developed ability in the provision of high level specialist advice on, and support for Telephony, Paging, Messaging, and Unified Communications (TPM-UC) services such as (SFIA: TECH Level 5).
Furthermore, you will have well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people including senior business and technical stakeholders to make decisions.
About Digital Infrastructure Services Program - eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.