Assistant Advisor - Candidate Care Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 4 views
As an Assistant Advisor Canddate Care, you will be responsible for providing support to multiple Health and Hospital Services participating in the Healthcare Professionals Campaign. You will ensure effective coordination of interview logistics such as candidate management, developing interview questions, information packages for candidates, recommending best-fit assessments and preparation of required documentation. This role plays a key role in ensuring that interviews lead to quality hiring outcomes within agreed time frames and policy requirements.
The successful person
You will have:
- High level communication, interpersonal, liaison and consultation skills to work within the framework of a cross-functional matrix structure.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in the delivery of contemporary recruitment and selection techniques, methodologies, visa, immigration and services.
- Experience in building and maintaining professional relationships to deliver high end services to a diverse range of clients within a complex organisation.
- Experience in the provision of HR advice in a complex environment, reporting and following procedures and guidelines.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Corporate Services Division (CSD) partners with the Department of Health and Hospital and Health Services (HHSs) to provide contemporary expert advice and specialist corporate services.
We have the agility to work across the health system to deliver these services through our branches Business Services, Corporate Enterprise Solutions, Finance, Governance, Assurance and Information Management, Human Resources, Legal, Supply Chain Surety and System Procurementall underpinned by culturally inclusive values.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.