Assistant in Nursing Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 7 views
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide nursing/midwifery team support and undertake the nursing/midwifery care under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse/registered midwife to support consumer/person centred care.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times.
- Teamwork collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services.
- Compassion is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients.
- High Performance cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders
- Integrity demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard.
A Nursing Grade 1, Band 1, paypoint 2 employee must hold a relevant Certificate III to progress to paypoint 3 and all further paypoints. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager prior to the commencement of employment.
This position may be required to travel and work across MNHHS facilities/directorates.
Whist not mandatory, previous experience or willingness to learn how to use Microsoft Excel and Word 365 is highly desirable
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
Job ad reference number: MH459043
Close date: Tuesday, 13 December 2022
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED