Canberra Locum RMO (Emergency Department) Temporary/Casual Job8 months ago Doctor / Physician Canberra 14 views
Duration:2 month 27/12 - 08/02 with on call
Sseeking a locum RMO to cover for a doctor on leave. The locum period runs for 2 months with on call.
- Current CV
- 100 Points of ID(Accepted document list attached)
- Current references X 2(Referees must have directly worked with or supervised the candidate within the last 6 months. Referees must be a Specialist in the same discipline the candidate is submitted for)
- Full Medical Indemnity(not Employer Indemnified)
- AHPRA Registration (without any restrictions)
- National Police Check
- Working with Vulnerable People/Children
- Evidence of COVID vaccination - a copy of locums Immunisation History Statement, available from the Australian Immunisation Register; or copy of their COVID-19 digital certificate, available through Medicare.
If you meet the criteria and feel this is the opportunity for you, please apply immediately, attaching your latest CV.
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.