Case Manager Community Care Team Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 2 views
About the role
The purpose of this position is to deliver high level clinical mental health services in the areas of assessment, formulation, intervention, treatment planning and evaluation for adults with severe and enduring mental health needs, within a community mental health setting. The Goodna Community Care Team values and supports discipline-specific work. The position requires a dynamic and enthusiastic clinician willing to work collaboratively with a range of internal and external providers and organisations and will be responsible and accountable for the provision of consumer focused, family inclusive and evidence based care. The position is full time but clinicians seeking part time are encouraged to apply as we understand the importance of the work life balance.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver a high level of specialist and discipline-specific services in accordance with prescribed professional and ethical standards, including assessment, formulation, individual care planning, treatment implementation and evaluation of consumers with mental health disorders and co-morbidities.
- Ability to provide leadership within a multi-disciplinary team and through practice supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to provide clinical leadership and demonstrated autonomy in monitoring and prioritising workload demands to initiate, develop and implement quality strategies that will enhance the delivery of the work unit and profession-specific clinical services.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake routine tasks within an interdisciplinary framework, ensuring the implementation of individual assessment, diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, interdisciplinary consultation, liaison with referring agents, discharge planning and evaluation of care using appropriate outcome and data measurement systems.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to positive consumer outcomes by role modelling consumer centred care in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care in collaboration with the consumer and/or their family and the health care team.
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community Follow this link ( https://www.westmoreton.health.qld.gov.au/masterplan )
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.