Category Specialist Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 3 views
We are seeking two temporary full time, AO7 Category Specialists to join our team. Located in Bowen Hills, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of medium to high value and medium to high complexity category management activities to deliver value for money through the implementation of best practice procurement governance and contracting processes.
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing categories of spend, applying category management processes, developing sourcing strategies, business cases and category plans.
- Cooperates and collaborates; support colleagues; is a good team player and does his or her share of the work. Recognises the positive benefits that can be gained from diversity.
- Solves difficult problems with logic, use of data and the appropriate governance frameworks. Considers broader interests of stakeholders to deliver creative solutions.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the key drivers for all stakeholders, internal and external, and works to provide best value commercial solutions.
- Understand and leverage business sector opportunities and market dynamics to execute Queensland Health's Procurement Strategy as aligned to the QPP 2018
Mandatory qualifications, licences and other requirements:
- It may be a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against one or more of the following vaccine preventable diseases during their employment (Health Employment Directive No. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )): measles, mumps, rubella (MMR),varicella (chicken pox),pertussis (whooping cough),hepatitis B, tuberculosis
- COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination RequirementIt is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )).
- Please detail any visa conditions you may have if you are not a permanent resident of Australia.
- We understand that some people may require adjustments to the workplace or the way the work is performed. All applicants are encouraged to advise the panel of any support or reasonable adjustments (i.e. building access, wheelchair access, interpreting services etc.) that may be required.`
- While not mandatory, a relevant qualification would be well regarded.