Chief Operating Officer Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 3 views
A leadership position at West Moreton Health gives you the opportunity to contribute to caring better together for our local community.
Consistent with West Moreton Health's strategic priorities of person-centred care, caring for our teams, interconnected care and better care, we are committed to continuously improving the standards of care we deliver to our community.
As our region increases dramatically in population, we are working to meet the challenges by further improving our high care standards and becoming an established tertiary facility. With a Chief Executive and Board focused on empowerment, investing in people and great ideas, you will join a fresh, committed executive team with ambitious goals and the ability to shape a bright healthcare future for West Moreton.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a skilled and ambitious individual to join our Executive Team. You will be responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of all clinical services within West Moreton Health Service. Providing strategic leadership, operational development and ensuring safe, efficient clinical services are provided that meet the current and future needs of the West Moreton community.
The role will implement strategic initiatives associated with meeting the demands of the projected growth of the population catchment of West Moreton and will lead West Moreton in realising the vision of transitioning Ipswich Hospital to a tertiary level healthcare facility.
As an experienced senior executive in the health service industry with a commitment to the delivery of safe patient-centred services you will bring:
- A clinical, quality and performance management focus.
- Effective leadership in the management of a multidisciplinary leadership team that effectively executes the organisational strategic goals and plan, consistent with time frames, activity and budget.
- The ability to lead and drive effective operational workforce planning and service delivery modelling and drive a constructive, high performance and respectful workforce culture that reflects the WMH values.
- Significant experience in delivering successful organisational change and development initiatives.
- Relevant tertiary and/or business qualifications are desirable and will be highly regarded.
There has never been a more exciting time to join our health service. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team that leads significant transformation and growth in a health service.
For a confidential conversation on how you can join the West Moreton Health family please contact Hannah Bloch on 07 3447 2999.
Applications close on Sunday 05 February 2023.