Client Service Officer Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 4 views
Your key responsibilities include:
- Accurately perform payroll functions including Rostering and HR master data maintenance in a timely manner, liaising with line managers where necessary, to ensure accurate data and reporting is available to enable efficient workforce management.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues by providing direction and contribute to achieving processing efficiencies and business improvement to optimise customer service and improve service delivery.
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of human resource system applications, industrial awards, agreements and policies associated with Payroll Services and system enhancements associated with functionality.
- Investigate and respond to payroll service delivery issues quickly and sensitively and to correct errors in a timely manner following enquiry management procedures and resolution timeframes.
- Provide accurate and timely advice in relation to payroll processes, business requirements and timeframes to clients and colleagues.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Experience in or the ability to rapidly acquire the skills and knowledge to utilise payroll and rostering solutions and maintain rostering and HR master data in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated word processing and data entry skills with a high level of accuracy as well as a working knowledge of payroll and rostering solutions.
- Well-developed communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service to various stakeholders in a large and complex organisation.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, follow standard business processes and contribute to process improvements to meet timeframes and ensure team outcomes are achieved.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Your resume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- A short statement (maximum one page) that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.