Clinical Neuropsychologist Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is one of excellence to emerge the leader in health care, research and education for regional Australia.
The Consultation and Liaison Resource Team is currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Neuropsychologist to their team on a permanent full-time basis.
About your opportunity:
- Deliverhigh level clinical neuropsychological assessment and intervention to consumers of the Mental Health Service Group and Townsville Hospital & Health Service.
- Provide clinical leadership in the delivery of clinical neuropsychological services to Psychologists working in the Townsville Hospital & Health Service, including actively contributing to education, training and supervision.
- Conduct high level psychological research, and participate at an advanced level in the development, monitoring and evaluation of best practice models of care for consumers.
What's on Offer?
Generous remuneration package value up to $141,250 p.a. comprising salary range of $4409.80 to $4745.20 p.f. (HP4), 17.5% leave loading, 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options, shift and locality allowances, corporate discounts, wellness programs and the EAP.
- The successfulapplicant must possess a four-year degree in Psychology (Honours, Graduate Diploma) from an APAC-accredited tertiary institution. General registration with the Psychology Board of Australia is required.
- Possession of a Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Neuropsychology from an accredited tertiary institution is required, and endorsement or eligibility for endorsement as a Clinical Neuropsychologist would be highly regarded.
- Appointment to this positionrequires proof of qualification and registration with Psychology Board of Australia.
- All employees of the Mental Health Service Group may be required to work in other areas of the service.
- New employees of Queensland Health and existing temporary or casual employees moving into permanent roles may be required to undergo a 6 month period of probation.
- Employees must maintain vaccination protection and provide evidence confirming they have received the prescribed number of doses of COVID19 and Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD).
Why make the change?
Living in Townsville ( https://www.townsville.qld.gov.au/about-townsville/living-in-townsville ); a vibrant, dynamic city and the largest regional centre in Northern Australia allows easy access to The Strand ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbDy257N5-o ) and Magnetic Island. ( https://www.magneticislandtourism.com/about-magnetic-island ) Plus, the city heart provides opportunity for boutique shopping, fine dining experiences, cultural events ( https://whatson.townsville.qld.gov.au/ ) and a bustling nightlife.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.