Clinical Neuropsychology Registrar Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
The Mental Health Service Group is currently seeking to recruit a Clinical Neuropsychology Registrar to their team, on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a training position that aims to support the learning and development of a clinical neuropsychology registrar. This position aims to deliver clinical neuropsychological assessment and intervention to consumers of the Mental Health Service Group and Townsville Hospital & Health Service. This role is also involved in psychological research, and the development, monitoring, and evaluation of best practice models of care for mental health consumers.
Generous remuneration package value up to $118,996 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $2719.80 to $3997.60 p.f. (HP3)
- 4 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Proof of qualification (four-year degree in Pscyhology) and registration or membership (if applicable) with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 6 month probation period.
- All employees of the Mental Health Service Group may be required to work in other areas of the service.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change? Discover Townsville
With over 300 days of sunshine a year Townsville is the largest centre in Northern Australia, offering a laid back tropical lifestyle and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. A vibrant, dynamic city, Townsville offers the perfect balance between spectacular natural attractions without sacrificing the benefits of a metropolitan city. No matter your lifestyle, Townsville offers families, couples and friends a place to call home.
Contact: Caitlin Duffy on 07 4433 8124.
Apply ONLINE by: Tuesday 7 February 2023.
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.