Clinical Nurse - Acute Care Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Rockhampton region 2 views
These are permanent fulltime, frontline, acute 24/7 clinical roles.
Applicants must possess a relevant clinical undergraduate degree and have experience in working within an acute mental health setting.
These positions are responsible for providing an advanced level of in person and telephone triage and assessment, treatment, planning and evaluation of care to our consumers of CQ.
Salary Information: Nurse Grade 6 (1)
Total remuneration value of up to $128,057 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $104,816 - $112,236 p.a.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:email@example.com ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) RK3D481446.