Clinical Nurse Consultant - Mental Health Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Service (Weipa) Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 2 views
Tell me more...
To be successful in this role you will have:
- We are looking for candidates with a compassionate and kind mindset; to themselves, their colleagues and the people we care for. We are looking for a candidate who can convey how they nurture themselves and others to reach their full potential.
- Working in rural remote healthcare is not for everyone. It is exciting and rewarding but can also be hot and wet, challenging and isolating. Health professionals need to be self-reliant, flexible, creative, able to problem-solve and responsive to adversity and environment. We are looking for a candidate who feels this describes them.
- Our ideal candidate shares our values and vision all the way from an organisation level to the local team. We are looking for a candidate who can demonstrate how they will compliment and fit with TCHHS MHAODS values and the specific team they are applying for.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$4,933.10 - $5,355.90 per fortnight
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Registration with the Australian Health Practice Registration Authority (APHRA) as a registered nurse.
- While not mandatory, possession of relevant post-registration and/or tertiary qualifications in mental health and/or Credentialed status with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses would be well regarded.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human ResourcesPolicy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
About Torres and Cape Hospital and Health Services visit TCHHS website ( https://www.torres-cape.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.