Tell me more...Temporary Full Time positions available up to 30 June 2023 (with possibility of extension).
The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC) - New Directions Mums and Bubs Program is required to deliver advanced primary maternal and child health care and to support best practice principles in caring for clients 0-8-year-old (with a main focus on 0-4-year-old children) and their families.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Knowledge & understanding of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander culture and the social determinants of health affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with particular regard to families bringing up young children.
- The ability to deliver primary health care programs in response to the needs of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander mother's /carers, young children in the context of their families and the broader community in collaboration with the maternal and child health worker and others.
- The ability to communicate in verbal and written forms to a wide variety of stakeholders.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$4,933.10 - $5,355.90 p.f. (As of 1 April 2023)
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Great support team
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration/endorsement with the appropriate registration authority or association. Certified copies of the required information must be provided to the appropriate supervisor/manager, prior to commencement of clinical duties.
- Travel across the TCHHS will be a requirement of this position in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies