Clinical Nurse Consultant (Palliative Care) Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 1 view
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Are you someone who is passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
- Put patients first in all that you do to optimise a seamless patient journey.
- Contribute to a high performing team, demonstrating a culture that lives our values.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and other providers.
About your opportunity
Permanent full-time, 76 hours per fortnight
Clinical Nurse Consultant demonstrates expert clinical knowledge and advanced clinical problem-solving skills and is accountable for their own clinical practice. The purpose of this position is to work as part of the multidisciplinary team to ensure the provision of best practice in the clinical specialty of Palliative Care, providing support and education to individuals and carers.
Generous remuneration package value up to $159,899 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $128,701 to $139,732 p.a. (Nurse Grade 7)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Proof of qualification, registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
Enjoy the benefits of urban living without the nightmare of metropolitan traffic.
Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle.
Contact: Aaron Hanson on 07 4433 4312.
Apply ONLINE by: Wednesday 3 May 2023.