Clinical Nurse Consultant Renal Transplant and Vascular Access Coordinator Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Brisbane - West,Ipswich region 6 views
About the role
The Clinical Nurse Consultant is an advanced clinical practice registered nurse who provides support and nursing leadership within the Ipswich Nephrology Service. This position provides expert knowledge, skill and abilities for clinical care and guides clinical practice across this unit to support patient centred recovery pathways. This position also supports the Nurse Unit Manager to meet the strategic and operation objectives of patient-centred care.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrates the ability to apply specialised knowledge of contemporary nursing practice and theory in VA and Tx nursing and to participate directly and indirectly in the delivery of clinical care.
- Demonstrates the ability to build and maintain strong relationships, open communication and a positive environment within a multidisciplinary team, actively contributing to the learning and development of others to a high standard in the Ipswich Nephrology Service.
- An ability and commitment to deliver clinical services collaboratively integrating the broader multidisciplinary health care team across the system in delivering high quality, patient centred care.
- Demonstrated contemporary clinical nursing expertise with clear understanding of the requirement for evidence-based patient centred care and ability to lead and manage quality initiatives across the Nephrology service.
- Vaccinated against, and remain vaccinated against, certain vaccine preventable diseases (VPD) as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO. 01/16(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0009/150120/hed-0116.pdf )
- Vaccinated against COVID-19 as outlined in the Health Employment Directive NO.(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and the Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ).(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf )
About West Moreton
West Moreton Health is one of the most rapidly evolving health services in the south east corner, with a community growth expected to almost double to more than 588,000 by 2036. Our vision is for a robust hospital and health service that includes fit-for-purpose spaces, interconnected buildings, multi-disciplinary health services, research, education and community partnerships.
To read more on how West Moreton Health are committed to transforming and optimising our care, to meet the health care needs of our growing and diverse community Follow this link ( https://www.westmoreton.health.qld.gov.au/masterplan )
17.5% annual leave loading (Additional allowances/entitlements may apply), 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation. Other employment benefits may include:
professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ) wellness programs and the Employee Assistance Service (EAS).
Further information regarding this role please download and read the attached Role Description and Information Packages. You will need to submit your Cover Letter, CV or Resume including the names and contact details of two referees and a short response (maximum 1-2 pages) on how your experience, abilities, knowledge and personal qualities are relevant to the role.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for all West Moreton Health vacancies.