Clinical Nurse Consultant (Step Up Step Down) Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Rockhampton region 7 views
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 7):
Total remuneration value of up to $153,296 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $123,752 - $134,357 p.a.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) GL3C479729.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.