The Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) Acute Care Team (ACT) is a specialised mental health service that seeks to deliver care and support that respects the individual's rights, preserves their dignity, and promotes recovery and inclusion. ACT operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day across a variety of settings, on a continuous roster within the GCHHS.The Acute Care Team are looking for interest from Clinical Nurses that share this passion and would love the opportunity to work in the team at GCHHS.
Key functions of the role:
- Provide comprehensive care to consumers with an acute mental health issue including mental health risk assessment and risk management plans
- Establish and maintain partnerships with consumers and their family/carers in cooperation with other care providers in the public, private and non-government sector
- Work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide integration and coordination between different sites or programs
- Provision of care delivery in a variety of hospital and community settings including at external venues, consumers home address and at staff based clinic
- Maintain the currency and high quality of practice knowledge, skills and expertise by active participation in professional development activities including practice supervision
Our Acute Care Team Clinical Nurse positions are located across Gold Coast University Hospital andRobina Hospital.
If deemed suitable, your details will remain in the Acute Care Team Talent Pool for Clinical Nurses and you may be contacted at the time an opportunity arises matching your skills and location preferences.
- GCHHS staff benefit from not only being located on the desirable Gold Coast, but having the ability to work within our modern facilities
- GCHHS is passionate about achieving and maintaining a positive culture and encourage employees to drive this with us
- GCHHS promotes inclusion and flexibility for our workforce
- Career Development and leadership development opportunities are available to all
- Staff have access to Salary Packaging, up to 12.75% super and 17.5% leave loading
- Submission of this EOI is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
- By submitting an EOI, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy, please ensure you submit your application for the relevant vacancy via SmartJobs