Clinical Nurse - Rural Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Flexible,Townsville region 8 views
Hughenden Multipurpose Health Service ( https://www.townsville.health.qld.gov.au/facilities/hughenden-multipurpose-health-service/ )is a 24-hour accident and emergency hospital with a 15-bed acute facility, general medical and four long-stay nursing home-type beds. The centre has visiting services including Royal Flying Doctors Service, female GP, paediatrician and chest physician.
This role will utilise clinical skills, knowledge and experience the position holder will deliver a high standard of evidence based person centred care to patients, providing support to patients, families and other healthcare colleagues within the Hughenden Multipurpose Health Service.
- Mandatory: Bachelor of Nursing or equivalent is a mandatory qualification for this position.
- Highly Desirable: Extensive experience in Emergency Department, Rural and Remote Nursing and a current Adult Life Support certificate.
- Adult Life Support Certificate: Must be able to obtain and then maintain an annual competency in Advanced Life Support as per Townsville Hospital and Health Service policy Life Support Training and Assessment -THSDCLI040151v6 (http://qheps.health.qld.gov.au/tville/policies/thsdcli/thsdcli040151.pdf(PDF) ( http://qheps.health.qld.gov.au/tville/policies/thsdcli/thsdcli040151.pdf ))
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
Hughenden Multipurpose Health Service
As an employer our goal is to be a GREAT PLACE TO WORK and we are committed to maintaining an exceptional workforce. Some additional benefits include:
- Temporary accommodation and relocation negotiable
- 17.5% leave loading,
- up to 12.75 % employer contribution to superannuation
- Attractive Salary packaging options
- Employee Assistance Program
Unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.