Clinical Nurse Telephone Triage Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - South 11 views
As theClinical Nurse (Triage Service) you will provide advanced clinical and problem-solving skills, expert planning and coordination skills in the clinical management of Triage callers across Queensland ensuring quality standards are met.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing safe, compassionate care, integrating the nursing and midwifery Professional Practice Model, quality frameworks and Person-Centred Care approaches of caring for each patient's psychological, social, emotional, spiritual, and physical care needs. This supports achievement of best clinical practice and individualised patient care and outcomes.
- Delegate to and supervises Registered Nurses (RN's) and undergraduate students as required consistent with the NMBA decision making framework and CN standards for practice.
- Demonstrate participation in developing, evaluating and updating clinical service procedures, protocols, standards and guidelines.
- Lead a team in conjunction with a Associate Nurse Manager & Nurse Unit Manager to assist and support with the following activities: team shift coordination, performance management/review, change management, rostering/staffing and workplace culture.
- Assist in clinical facilitation and nursing education to promote a learning culture by encouraging reflection and professional development, providing clinical teaching, in-service education, and assisting/supporting others to maintain portfolios/records of learning.
To be successful you will need the following key competencies including:
- Demonstrate advanced level clinical and problem-solving skills; expert planning and coordination skills in the clinical management and delivery of comprehensive person-centred care.
- Build and maintain strong relationships, open communication within a healthcare team
- Demonstrate ongoing learning and professional development to provide quality person-centred care and health education to callers.
- Integrate advanced theoretical knowledge and application of quality framework, evidence-based practice and research to practice environment.
- Demonstrate advanced clinical knowledge, skills and competence in Telephone Triage nursing practice and theory Telephone Triage specialist nursing.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the role description.
How to apply:
Please provide the following information to the panel to assess your suitability:
- Yourresume, including the names and contact details of two referees who have a thorough knowledge of your capabilities, work performance and conduct within the previous two years, and it is preferable to include your current, immediate or past supervisor.
- Ashort statement (maximum two pages)that gives details of your skills, experience and knowledge as required on the role description under the headingkey competencies (role specific criteria)'.
- Please attach relevant qualification and vaccination evidence.