Clinical Treatment Officer (ATODS) - Outreach Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Flexible,North West Qld 2 views
North West Hospital and Health Service (HHS) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/nwhhs )
- Unique locations
- Friendly communities
- Regional, rural and remote $$$ incentives
Temporary role up to 27 October 2023, 76 hours p.f.
This role will deliver a high standard and comprehensive range of drug and alcohol services to individuals, families, groups, and community members, including but not limited to clinical assessment and treatment services in accordance with harm minimisation policy and practice and community priorities to reduce harm associated with the use of alcohol, tobacco and other drugs and coordinate and participate in all other prevention and intervention activities undertaken by the multidisciplinary ATODS service.
- 4 weeks p.a. recreational leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer super contribution
Mount Isa is a vibrant, multicultural place, which entices people from all corners of the globe to make this wonderful outback city their home.
It's a family friendly city, rich with community pride and a land of opportunity for those seeking career, education, and outback lifestyle.
The Traditional Owners of the area are the Kalkadoon people.
Mount Isa is a great place to live and work! ( https://discovermountisa.com.au/ )
Participate in the provision of outreach services to communities within the North West HHS, which requires regular travel to the communities as sole practitioner in accordance with operational needs and the Alcohol Management Reform Initiative.
Travel will be required each fortnight for up to 4 days per trip to provide clinical services.
- Mandatory requirements are a relevant tertiary degree qualification and appropriate registration/licences.
- Pre-employment screening will be conducted for the successful applicant.
- A Blue Card is required for Social Workers.
- C Class Drivers Licence
- VPD risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Pertussis, Tuberculosis and COVID-19.
Applications accepted from senior level Psychologists, Social Worker or Occupational Therapists.