Customer Service Officer Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 1 view
To provide quality customer service to all Queensland Health employees by providing frontline support via telephone, email and online communication channels.
Are you right for this role?
To be successful in the role, you will have demonstrated ability/skills and experience in the following:
- Building and maintaining relationships with team members across eHealth Queensland and its customers.
- Logging all incidents/requests in an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) compliant tracking system.
- Liaising and providing an escalation route as well as ongoing feedback to customers on the resolution of incidents and requests.
- Monitoring own performance through the incident/request tracking systems.
About eHealth Queensland:
eHealth Queensland is one of the largest Information Communication Technology operations in the state. It is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of information systems and technologies so that Queensland Health employees and health providers have access to information that supports the delivery of health care.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit the following:
- One page cover letter
- Completed Questionnaire (please refer to attachment)
Please note you must complete all of the above to be considered.