Data Officer Full-time Job1 month ago Nursing Cairns region,Far North Qld 5 views
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proficient use and high-level knowledge of health information systems, data bases, word processing systems, and spreadsheet applications.
- Possession of well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively liaise and consult with other team members, internal and external clients, in a cross cultural environment.
- Proven ability to be an effective member of a multi-disciplinary team and the demonstrated ability to function independently and effectively with minimum of supervision.
- Sound knowledge of contemporary administrative and management issues including human resource management issues such as workplace health and safety, equal employment opportunity, and anti-discrimination.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between $68,740- $76,828p.a
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
There are no mandatory qualifications for this position. However, TCHHS values the enhanced work performance which may be gained from the expanded knowledge base and skills acquired during formal tertiary training and encourage both existing and potential staff to participate in lifelong learning.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies