Digital Designer - Project Delivery Full-time Job1 week ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 3 views
Digital Metro North (DMN) works collaboratively with Metro North Health (MNH) clinical leads and end users to deliver the digital transformation strategy for Metro North Health. It will ultimately create an integrated digital hospital and healthcare environment across Metro North. In meeting this strategy significant capital works are being undertaken over the next five years that includes hospital construction/refurbishment and the implementation of ieMR Advanced solution across Metro North. Delivering this will require a dedicated team, with the capacity to work across initiatives and domains, with the knowledge, determination, skills and experience to deliver.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Key knowledge and experience
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working within digital design-related roles, including projects, would be well regarded.
- High level written and oral communication skills and organisational skills for use in a large digital project and program environment.
- Proven conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in a large team environment, developing effective working relationships with team members.
- Evidence of integrity and respect within a team, with proven experience in identifying and managing external and internal suppliers and stakeholders, which promotes the successful delivery of digital services across Metro North Health.
Job ad reference number: DMN466405 Close date: Thursday, 2 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description and Program Overview.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED