Digital Sourcing Manager Full-time Job1 week ago Doctor / Physician Gold Coast 5 views
An opportunity has become available for a Digital Sourcing Manager to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 12 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
- Lead a team of professionals in the planning and management of contracts to achieve effective, efficient and sustainable outcomes for Gold Coast Health
- Develop forward plans, options analysis, operational plans and progress reports to ensure stakeholders are fully briefed on objectives, timeframes, tasks and progress of the Digital Sourcing function
- Develop and maintain influential and consultative relationships and networks with executive and senior management, both internally and externally
- Build the capacity and self-sustaining capability of our staff through skill development, coaching and mentoring
To be successful in this position you will require:
- While not mandatory, substantial experience of ICT procurement in large, complex organisations would be well regarded.
- While not mandatory, a relevant degree and/or formal training in procurement is desirable, along with working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy and the Queensland Information Technology Contracting (QITC) framework.
- Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against and remain vaccinated against COVID 19
- Declaration of serious discipline history must be completed
- Flexible work options
- Career Development
- Salary Packaging
- Modern Facilities
- Diverse Work Culture
- Research Opportunities
- Up to 12.75% super
- 17.5% leave loading
- Permanent full time
- Base salary ranging from $135 456 - $143 329 per annum
Transformation Delivery advises and oversees the design, delivery, transition and sustainability of transformational activities and digital projects. Services include the Portfolio Management Office, Project Delivery and Digital Sourcing.
The Digital Sourcing team is accountable for end-to-end ICT procurement, including category management, sourcing (tendering) and contract management for ICT related goods and services. Digital Sourcing provides expertise and advice to the organisation to achieve best value for money, leveraging state-wide buying power to minimise costs, driving supplier innovation, and considering the impact to our local community through sound procurement decision making. Based in Southport.
About Gold Coast Health
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
- Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
- More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
- Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
- A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
- Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application by Tuesday, 14 February 2023
Job Ad reference: GC466014
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.