Tell me more...This position will lead and progress strategic and operational MHAODS program development and integration within the health system in collaboration with external agencies and communities including developing models of care to meet community, consumer and workforce requirements by improving linkages and partnerships with other sectors and services for population groups with multiple and complex needs.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven ability to plan, develop, maintain and evaluate a comprehensive range of mental health and AOD services in accordance with relevant legislation, policies, plans, and service frameworks.
- Ability to provide effective leadership, budget management and team/program development skills in an environment of organisational change within a complex health service environment.
- Experience in high-level communication skills, including the ability to develop effective partnerships with clinicians, consumers, carers, and other internal and external stakeholders in a cross-cultural environment.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, Torres and Cape can offer you:
- Base comprising salary between$145,004.00 - $150,099.00 per annum for HP6 or$162,787.00 per annum for NRG11
- Generous employer contribution to superannuation (12.75%)
- Salary packaging option to increase your take home pay
- Work / Life balance, variety and flexibility
- Great support team
- Professional development
Requirements for the role:
- Appointment to this position requires proof of qualification and/or registration with the appropriate registration authority or association.
- Travel across the TCHHS will be a requirement of this position in commercial and/or light aircraft and 4WD vehicles.
- It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human ResourcesPolicy B70 ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf?bustCache=20243277 )).
For additional information regarding the responsibilities, mandatory qualifications and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
How do I apply? Applications should be submitted ONLINE via the Smart Jobs and Careers website.
Do you need more information? Simply call the contact person listed on the role description.
Please no unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies