Emergency Medicine Consultant Full-time Job3 weeks ago Doctor / Physician South Melbourne 4 views
Full-time Emergency MedicineConsultant Start dates negotiable
- Strategic leadership and direction you will build on the hospitals reliability and sound clinical judgment. You will engage with colleagues in the associated hospital clinical units.
- Service planning this will include rostering, development of a CPD program for senior and junior medical and nursing personnel.
- Effective management of junior and senior medical staff, including an active teaching and evaluation program.
- Education and supervision of ED Registrars, GP ED trainees, other medical staff and medical students.
The hospital is a well-respected and growingservice only 100 km South East of Melbourne.
The Emergency Department is accredited by ACEM for Registrar training.
The team has a strong team ethos across our departments and need a strong leader who equals our values.You will be working as part of a dynamic service with strong support from peers and colleagues.
The successful applicant must demonstrate strong communication and problem solving skills as well as a commitment to excellence and accountability, and be passionate about growing our services into the future.
- Experience within a Metro Emergency Departmentis highly desirable.
- AHPRA Specialist Registration
- Will consider New Zealand ED Director experience FACEM
- Willing to consider Hong Kong and Singapore Consultants willing to be assessed by ACEM
For more information call Allisha McKenzie on 07 3145 6710 or Apply Now. Alternatively email me yoru CV to email@example.com
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.