Emergency Medicine Physician Adelaide Full-time Job2 months ago Doctor / Physician Adelaide 30 views
Have you dreamed of working within a state that has great beaches, wine regions, an abundance of exciting cultural events and known as the festival state of Australia? This could be for you;
- This city is considered one of the worlds most liveable citie, Most Friendly Cities in the World. This city offers an affordable life style, reduced traffic congestion, open spaces and with a population of 1 million it feels more like a large town over a busy, compacted and populated city. This relaxed life style gives inhabitants the space to enjoy the Mediterranean climate and the work life balance that offers will give you the opportunity to encompass this way of living too.
- Surrounded by rolling hills, beautiful beaches and world-class wineries, this city is one of the great small cities of the world.
- With a population of slightly more than one million its know as the "20 minute city". The airport is only seven kilometres from city. The Hills and major beaches are less than half an hour away by car. That's liveable!
- Over the past few years this facility has transitioned from a community hospital to become one of the three major adult tertiary hospitals in city with an additional 124 beds added. The Emergency Department (ED) is open 24-hours a day, providing health care to more than 65,000 people each year.
- The hospital has 74,000 presentations per year of which 15,000 are paediatric presentations.
- The hospital is also going through a $58 million expansion due to be complete in 2022, including state of the art resuscitation rooms and a new paediatric emergency area. While the hospital has a smaller Emergency Department they are too linked to a hospital that offers world class Rehabilitation, Palliative Care and Aged Care Medicine.
- The Hospital is also going through a re-development which includes a recently completed Emergency Extended Care Unit, and the futurewill include additional beds in Emergency, expansion of the surgical floor and establishment of an High Dependency Unit set to cost $96 million dollars.
- You must have a minimum of AHPRA Specialist Registrar or be eligible for.
- New Zealand FACEM experience or recently qualified
- Although ED experience from UK, Ireland and Canada will also be considered, if assessed by ACEM
For more information please click on `Apply Now or call Allisha McKenzie07 3210 6332 or email email@example.com
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.