Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skills Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 4 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
Eventide Residential Aged Care Facility, based in Charters Towers, is currently seeking to recruit an Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skills to their team on a permanent full-time basis.
The Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skills assists in the deliveryof competent and quality nursing care under the direction of senior nursing staff whilst assisting in the achievement of service goals.The Enrolled Nurse Advanced Skills holds advanced skills and experience as an enrolled nurse in the aged care setting and utilises clinical skills to provide evidence-based resident -centred care.
The facility provides care for 110 residents with 26 places for dementia care, 10 places for psycho-geriatric care and 74 places for older persons who require care due to fragility and complex care needs.
Generous remuneration package value up to $84,844 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $2678.20 to $2841.90 p.a. (Nurse Grade 4)
- 4, 5, 6 weeks annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Diploma of Nursing or equivalent is mandatory for this position.
- Apointment to this position requiresproof of qualification and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and possession of a current practising certificate.
- Highly desirable: Evidence of completionof modules related to medication administration and peripheral intravenous therapy.
- Aged Care Pre-Employment Screening.
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Check.
- Possession of class C drivers' licence.
- Appointees will be required to work all shifts in accordance with the unit roster.
- Travel: Please note,from time-to-time this position will be required to travel to, and work at, other facilities located within the Rural Hospitals Service Group network to participate in meetings for planning, quality, performance, training and education, or clinical activities. This may involve day and/or overnight stays. Travel on small planes or ferry may be required. The successful applicant/s will need to be able to commit to this requirement.
- This is a Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) risk role: Hepatitis A/B, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, and Pertussis.
- 3 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?Discover Charters Towers
Charters Towers is one of the most beautiful inland cities in Queensland, with its unrivalled architecture and unique history, Charters Towers is a surprising pleasure and a delight to live in and visit. Take a step back in time and discover this enchanting outback town which is just an hour and a half west of Townsville. Driving through the streets of Charters Towers is like viewing a living montage of Australian history and heritage.
Contact: Charmaine Credo on 07 4787 5971.
Apply ONLINE by: Sunday 9 October 2022.