Enrolled Nurse (Medical Ward 5) Full-time Job2 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 8 views
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
Are you someone who is passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession?
Do you have what it takes to make a substantial contribution to our vision, purpose and values?
- Excited to take the next step in your career mission.
- Passionate, committed and dedicated to your profession.
- Put patients first in all that you do to optimise a seamless patient journey.
About your opportunity
Permanent Full-time and/or Part-time, hours negotiable (several positions available).
Medical Ward Five is a secure facility located on the ground floor of the ward block specifically designed to care for patients with delirium and dementia.
The Enrolled Nurse provides patient centred nursing care under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse and in accordance with the Practice Standards as identified by the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
Generous pro rata remuneration package (based on full-time equivalent value) up to $77,658 p.a., comprising:
- Salary range of $63,942 - $67,863 p.a. (full-time) or $32.24 - $34.22 p.h. (part-time) (Nurse Grade 3)
- Recreational leave loading (17.5%)
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- Diploma of Nursing or equivalent qualification + current AHPRA registration.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- 3 month probation period.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
For additional information regarding the responsibilities and/or other requirements for this position please refer to the role description.
Why make the change? Discover Townsville
Our gorgeous weather promotes an outdoor lifestyle as the sun shines nearly all year round (320+ days/year). Enjoy the benefits of urban living without being trapped in a commuter nightmare of metropolitan traffic. Appreciate the country town `feel' and change your pace as you absorb the local tropical/coastal flow.
Contact: Sandra Burton on 07 4433 4234.
Apply ONLINE by: Sunday 25 September 2022.