Enrolled Nurse (Woorabinda) Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Rockhampton region 4 views
Salary Information (Nurse Grade 3):
Total remuneration value of up to $61,453 p.a. is comprised of:
- A salary between $33.53 - $35.59 p.h.
- 12.75% employer superannuation contribution
- 17.5% leave loading
Other Benefits Include:
- Accommodation is provided
- Rural and Remote Incentives (RANIP), Annual Isolation Bonus
- Professional Development Entitlements
- Generous Salary Sacrificing (conditions apply)
- Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
- Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Corporate membership discounts
- Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
Vaccine Preventable Diseases (VPD) Requirements:
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine preventable diseases as listed on the Role Description.
How to Apply:
To submit your application / expression of interest, please include:
- Your current CV or resume, including referees.
- A short 1 to 2 page cover letter outlining how your experience, abilities and knowledge align with the organisational values, accountabilities and How you will be Assessed section of the Role Description.
- Include any additional forms / evidence as attached or listed on the Role Description.
For assistance, contact Recruitment Services @ CQ Health ( mailto:email@example.com ) and quote the Job Ad Reference (JAR) CH3A464883.