Enrolled Nurses (Clinical Talent Pool) Full-time Job11 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North,Brisbane - South,Brisbane - East,Brisbane - West,Logan - Beaudesert,Moreton Bay - North,Moreton Bay - South 38 views
Are you interested in working for Metro South Health? If you are an experienced Enrolled Nurse with recent or current working experience in mental health settings and have a good understanding and knowledge of nursing practices, then we would love to hear from you.
Metro South Health is Australia's first digital health service and one of the largest in Queensland, with an estimated residential population of approximately one million people or 23 per cent of Queensland's population.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro South Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
The Enrolled Nurse (EN) practices under direct and/or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) /Registered Midwife (RM); utilising clinical skills to provide evidence based person centred care to addiction and mental health patients within Metro South Addiction and Mental Health Services. The EN consolidates knowledge and skills moving from beginner to experienced, applying their depth of knowledge and competence to effectively develop, provide and evaluate patient care, with regular communication and/or assistance from the Registered Nurse.
- Available to work across 7 days of the week
- Willing to work anywhere in the hospital
- Aware that there is a request roster, however requested shifts are not guaranteed
- Must hold appropriate work rights to work in Australia
This Expression of Interest collects a variety of information that will help identify potentially suitable applicants for future casual and temporary employment opportunities. If deemed suitable your details will remain in the Talent Pool for a period of 12 months and should there be an employment opportunity you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity further. Additional selection processes (interview, reference checks and pre-employment checks) to further assess suitability for appointment to a specific position may be required.
- As part of the talent pool, you may be offered a casual or temporary employment opportunities that become available based on the order of merit.
- A pool will generally continue for a 12-month period.
- If you are placed in the talent pool, you may be offered a position within the relevant time period, however your appointment to a position is not guaranteed.
- By submitting an Expression of Interest, you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy at Metro South Health, please submit your application for the relevant vacancy via the Smart Jobs website and follow the process outlined for that vacancy.
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Our ICARE values of Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Engagement and Excellence, shape our culture within Metro South Health. Our values guide our day-to-day decision making and are fundamental to what we care about as a health service, how we behave, how we interact with each other and provide care to the many patients who come through our doors every day.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19(