Executive Coordinator Full-time Job3 weeks ago Nursing Townsville region 1 view
The Townsville Hospital and Health Service vision is world-class healthcare for northern Queensland.
Our purpose is `great care every day'.
About your opportunity
Executive Coordinator / Permanent Full-time / 76 hours p.f.
This position reports operationally and professionally to the Administration Services Manager, Mental Health Service Group and will manage and coordinate the office of the Service Group Director. They will ensure that its systems and procedures provide a standard of excellence in confidential administrative secretarial and information systems supports.
About the Role
- Manage and improve individual and team performance by utilising contemporary employee performance development strategies including the conduct of effective Performance Appraisal and Development (PA&D) processes to identify relevant professional development and mandatory training for all administrative staff within responsibility.
- Lead the professional development of self and direct reports to enable and support the fulfilment of role responsibilities by team members. Supervise and manage administrative support staff responsible to this position including preparation of rosters, management of workloads, organisation of relief where appropriate and develop a highly compatible and supportive working team environment.
- Provide high level and confidential executive and administrative support to the Service Group Director, Mental Health Service Group (MHSG).
- Ability to screen, coordinate and track documents for Service Group Director's signature, ensuring appropriate governance is applied.
- Provide high level organisational skills with the ability to construct and organise complex meetings across several facilities.
- Deal carefully with sensitive and confidential issues in the context of the close working relationships with internal and external clients and stakeholders of the Mental Health Service Group.
Generous remuneration package value up to $102,490 p.a. comprising:
- Salary range of $81,534 to $89,828 p.a. (AO4)
- Annual leave with 17.5% loading
- 12.75% employer contribution to superannuation.
Other employment benefits may include: professional development, salary sacrificing options ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/employment/conditions/salary/sacrifice ), shift and locality allowances, employee wellness and assistance programs, and access to corporate discounts.
- It is a mandatory requirement to be and to remain vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Pre-employment checks will be conducted.
Please refer to the Role Description for further details.
Why make the change?
With over 300 days of sunshine a year Townsville is the largest centre in Northern Australia, offering a laid back tropical lifestyle and is the gateway to the world famous Great Barrier Reef, stunning beaches, rainforests and the Outback. A vibrant, dynamic city, Townsville offers the perfect balance between spectacular natural attractions without sacrificing the benefits of a metropolitan city. No matter your lifestyle, Townsville offers families, couples and friends a place to call home.
Appreciate the change of pace as you immerse yourself in a tropical North Queensland lifestyle.
Contact: Tracy Dyer on 07 4433 8033.
Apply ONLINE by: Wednesday 19/04/2023.