Executive Director, Corporate Enterprise Solutions Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 2 views
A unique opportunity to shape and deliver innovative workforce management, payroll, business, finance and logistics solutions for the Queensland health system.
- Deliver effective technology and payroll solutions for Qld's largest employer.
- Champion strategic direction whilst leading high impact service delivery
- Drive a high-performing, collaborative team and culture
Are you a values-based leader, looking to lead a high-performing team and make an impact within the health sector?
Are you experienced in developing and implementing strategy for technological solutions and business improvement?
About the Department of Health
The Department of Health (the Department) has a diverse set of responsibilities, and a common purpose of providing highly effective health system leadership. The Department is responsible for the overall strategic leadership and direction of the public health system in Queensland. We strongly believe in the need to work with people that value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace.
To find out more about Queensland Health go here www.health.qld.gov.au
About the Role
As Executive Director, corporate enterprise solutions you will lead a team driving the delivery and maintenance of Queensland Health's Enterprise Corporate Applications and supporting payroll transactional processes. This application suite includes the largest integrated rostering and SAP payroll solution in the Queensland public sector and the SAP S/4HANA finance, business and logistics solution and management environment (S/4HANA solution).
As the Executive Director, Corporate Enterprise Solutions, you will:
- Provide expert advice into operation and development of strategy for enabling technology across services.
- Lead the provision of high quality, customer-oriented services across geographically dispersed workforce and client groups.
- Responsible for the delivery and maintenance of Queensland Health Enterprise applications whilst leading a high-performing team and culture.
- Values based leader with demonstrated experience building cohesive, collaborative high performing teams.
- Ability to provide high level and credible strategic advice in relation to the effective management of large enterprise level corporate support systems and complex payroll and compliance mattes.
- Ability to effectively engage with senior stakeholders including Ministers of the Crown, Chief Executives, executive managers, and professional groups.
- Ability to negotiate skilfully in difficult or complex situations, including management of large and complex contracts.
Confidential enquiries: to Jane Fisher, Managing Partner of Luminary firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411 175 045