Executive Office Coordinator Full-time Job2 months ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 9 views
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf )and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Metro North Health is the biggest and most diverse Hospital and Health Service in Queensland, delivering excellent care underpinned by our values of respect, integrity, high performance, teamwork and compassion.
Metro North Health provides the full range of public sector health services including rural, regional and tertiary teaching hospitals. Our service covers an area of 4157 square kilometres and extends from the Brisbane River to north of Kilcoy.
Metro North facilities include:
- Caboolture Hospital
- Woodford Correctional Centre
- Kilcoy Hospital
- Redcliffe Hospital
- The Prince Charles Hospital
- The Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital
- Surgical, Treatment and Rehabilitation Service
- Community and Oral Health
- Metro North Mental Health
Working within Metro North Health is an opportunity to contribute to providing outstanding health services to Queenslanders. We are committed to best practice and continuous quality improvement and encourages staff to take advantage of training and development opportunities.
Metro North Health promotes a healthy balance between your work and personal life, provides flexible work hours, paid parental leave and study leave options.
For further information please visit the Metro North Health website. This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Metro North Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research and empowering our people to be the best in serving our community.
About the Role
- Perform professional administrative and executive support services, including exercising a high level of discretion and confidentiality in relation to the office's activities, by preparing and coordinating executive level meeting agendas (generating and distributing relevant documents, reports, correspondence etc), recording and circulating minutes and follow up of action items.
- Provide operational leadership to DMN Administration Services to facilitate the efficient delivery of administration support services across all DMN organisational units.
- Work both autonomously and as a member of a team to cope in a high-volume environment to coordinate, prioritise and complete a number of different assignments of a complex nature within competing timeframes.
- Liaise, negotiate and consult with internal and external stakeholders in continuous improvement activities to improve the overall efficiency and productivity of DMN.
- Positively contribute to the team environment by building a collaborative culture which aligns with Metro North Health values.
Job ad reference number: DMN444554 Close date: Friday, 30 September 2022
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description.
Why work for us?
We offer rewarding career opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas across our health service and pride ourselves on providing a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
As a Queensland Health employee you will benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75%, access to salary packaging, flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases.
We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for our people and our community. We encourage people of all genders, races, ages and abilities to apply for roles within our Health Service.
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED