Submit your Expression of Interest (EOI) for Principal House Officer (PHO) or Registrar (REG) poisitions within Mackay Hospital and Health Service.
Benefits of working at Mackay
Mackay Hospital and Health Service ( https://www.mackay.health.qld.gov.au/ )provides a working environment which embraces professional development, builds capabilities, provides roles with variety and flexibility, supports staff to maximise their health and wellbeing and encourages work/life balance. Some additional benefits include:
- Remuneration - Competitive packages with salary packaging options available.
- Superannuation - Up to 12.75% employer contribution.
- Annual leave loading - 17.5%.
- Professional development allowance.
- Professional development leave 1.6 weeks p.a.
- Employee assistance and peer support programs - Supporting our staff through difficult times.
- Wellbeing programs - Variety of initiatives available to suit all interests and lifestyles.
- Submission of this EOI is not a guarantee that you will be offered employment with Mackay Hosptial and Health Service.
- By submitting an EOI you will not automatically be considered for advertised vacancies. If you wish to be considered for a specific advertised vacancy plese ensure you submit your application for the relevant vacancy via SmartJobs.
How to apply
For full details of this role and how to apply, please refer to the attached Role Description.
"We look forward to welcoming you to our world"