General Physician with sub-speciality Full-time Job8 months ago Doctor / Physician Tasmania 14 views
Situated in a beautiful coastal location in one of Australias oldest cities this is a scenically stunning part of the world. Immerse yourself in the city's rich cultural heritage and enjoy a thriving food and wine scene amongst the backdrop of vibrant Georgian streetscapes. This boutique riverside city boasts magnificent natural attractions including the spectacular Cataract Gorge Reserve and beautiful parks and gardens. Everything you need to have an amazing experience will be right on your doorstep: Australia's coolest wine trail, gourmet food, history, wilderness and adventure!
This is a 380 bed Tertiary Teaching Hospital and referral Hospital for the region covering a direct catchment of 140,000 and referral base of over 250,000. The facility has recently undergone a major redevelopment including extensions to the operating theatres, ICU as well as new 28 bed acute medicine unit adjacent to the recently constructed ED. The Hospital has a busy 20 bed general paediatric ward with a dedicated Adolescent Unit and a 9 bed level 2 neonatal unit with 3 ICU cots, for an obstetric service with approximately 1600 deliveries per year.
Our client is in need of an experienced General Physician who also has a sub-specialty.
- An attractive remuneration package
- Relocation assistance including airfares, relocation and accommodation packages
- Salary packaging and superannuation
- Professional development opportunities including an allowance for teaching, education and research
- Participation in the Private Patient Scheme enabling remuneration (in addition to salary)
- An unbeatable lifestyle (45 minutes to the nearest beach and 1 hour to the nearest ski fields)
To apply you will need to have completed one of the following:
- The FRACP
- Your full specialist training in the UK, USA, Canada or Ireland
- Have had your specialist training assessed by the RACP and have been found to be comparable
Please click on apply now, or for more information call Liam on07 3210 6332.
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.