GP-ED Locum | $2700 per shift | Rural WA Temporary/Casual Job3 months ago Doctor / Physician Western Australia 11 views
An exciting opportunity for a DMO procedural GP has become available in this stunning coastal location 900km North of Perth. If you are seeking an experience of a lifetime, come and spend Winter inCarnarvon.
- Daily rate $2700 per rostered shift
- Start 20th June 2022
- Includes Flights, Accommodation and Vehicle
- Must be FRACGP, FACRRM and working in Australia
- Must have completed REST, REACT, CEMP and Advanced Life Support 2.
- Must have WA WWC
- FRACGP or FACRRM preferred
- Must hold AHPRA registration
- Evidence of Mask Fit Test
- Evidence of COVID vaccination
- Current Working with Children Card
- Police Clearance - within 12 months from date of issue
How to Apply:
For a confidential discussion, please call Abi at JPS on 07 3210 6332. Alternatively, to submit an application, please click below.
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.