Head of Emergency Medicine Full-time Job3 months ago Doctor / Physician Regional New South Wales 17 views
- Your opportunity for career growth Head of Department- Emergency Medicine
- Permanent Full time role for a Staff Specialist/Senior Staff Specialist
- Your role will entail providing leadership and governance to the Emergency Department with full support.
- Develop and exercise your leadership and clinical skills to leave a lasting impact at this ED that is leading the charge.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Finally get the work/life balance you are after
A large regional facility that provides services as part of the Western NSW Local Health District including; medical, surgical, midwifery, gynaecology, paediatrics, operating theatre, day surgery, rehabilitation, intensive care/coronary care, oncology, emergency, ambulatory care/community acute post-acute care, pathology, radiology, and community health services.
A city of contrasts constantly evolving; the oldest inland settlement in Australia and within 200km of Sydney.With a diverse cool climate, the region boasts an innovative food scene and is home to distinct wineries and boutique spirit distillers and craft breweries. Spectacular natural wonders co-exist with a modern cultural landscape. The city is known for events of international standard, its heritage-listed buildings and rich history which fuse with world-class museums and galleries. Disconnect and escape from the hustle and bustle of big city life, the perfect place to raise a family.
- To apply you must hold Specialist registration with AHPRA (FACEM).
- Have been assessed by ACEM and deemed Substantially Comparable with relevant experience.
- NZ FACEM willing to work in Australia for 12 months or more
Apply Now or for more information call Allisha on 07 3210 6332 or email email@example.com
The JPS recruitment team is comprised of recruiters from diverse global backgrounds with many decades of combined medical recruitment experience. The tremendous "know how" they bring to JPS has helped the company become an industry leader. Whether you are planning your next move or looking to recruit quality professionals then we are here to help.