Digital Metro North (DMN) works collaboratively with Metro North Health (MNH) clinical leads and end users to deliver the digital transformation strategy for Metro North Health. It will ultimately create an integrated digital hospital and healthcare environment across Metro North. In meeting this strategy significant capital works are being undertaken over the next five years that includes hospital construction/refurbishment and the implementation of ieMR Advanced solution across Metro North. Delivering this will require a dedicated team, with the capacity to work across initiatives and domains, with the knowledge, determination, skills and experience to deliver.
It is a condition of employment for this role for the employee to be, and remain, vaccinated against COVID-19 (Health Employment Directive No. 12/21(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0022/1108453/hed-1221.pdf ) and Queensland Health Human Resources Policy B70(PDF) ( https://www.health.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0024/1108446/qh-pol-486.pdf ))
Key knowledge and experience
The ideal applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Provide specialist medical imaging and health care knowledge, skills, and ability specific to health informatics, ieMR multidisciplinary workflows, device utilisation, medical imaging informatics systems and digital transformation
- Provide oversight and work collaboratively with the relevant clinical and business stakeholders across the Metro North Health facilities to develop and establish workflows for ieMR medical imaging orders and results for endorsement that improve business operations and complement accurate collation of data for reporting and improvement purposes.
- Contribute to the development of complex mixed digital and paper-based workflows to support high-quality patient care (including transfers of care) across Metro North Health during staggered 5-year ieMR implementation timeline.
- Support the implementation of continuous process improvement activities within Digital Metro North
- Engage in ieMR Medical Imaging workflow implementation activities using multidisciplinary knowledge and skills across multiple clinical care areas.
Job ad reference number: DMN466585 Close date: Thursday, 02 February 2023
Find out about the role in more detail and how to apply in the attached Role Description and Program Overview.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers ( https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers )
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED VIA THIRD PARTIES (RECRUITMENT AGENCIES ETC.) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED