Manager, Analytics Reporting and Data Management Full-time Job4 weeks ago Doctor / Physician Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 1 view
The Manager, Analytics Reporting and Data Management, is one of three manager positions within the Health Service Research, Analysis and Modelling (HSRAM) unit within the System Planning Branch.
The role oversees the design, enrichment and maintenance of the planning portal which is a key element of health service planning processes. The planning portal is a one stop shop of data, reports and insights that provides stakeholders with organised, well-defined and transformed information ready to make data-driven decisions to inform health service planning.
The successful person
You will have demonstrated:
- Ability to lead and manage a team of analysts to achieve defined project outcomes, while driving a collaborative working environment and developing a team.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholder groups and build strong relationships with decision-makers.
- Significant, commercial, hands-on experience in data visualisation tools, dashboard design and development and dashboard/analytics best practise.
- Strong understanding of the overall BI, Reporting & Data landscape and ability to discuss concepts, trends & new developments at a business & technical level
- Expert ability to use a range of data tools and applications (e.g., SQL, R/Posit, Python, Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) to model, transform, define, document and present data analysis and insights.
- Technical understanding of enterprise data warehouse environments.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
The Department of Health is responsible for the overall management of the public health system in Queensland. We are an organisation that strongly believes in the need to work with people who value the goals of our organisation and who will thrive in our workplace. Working at the Department of Health is about making a difference.
Clinical Planning and Service Strategy (CPSS) is a newly created division responsible for delivering clinical service strategy and planning, workforce strategy and planning and leadership, mental health strategy and planning and precision medicine and research functions to improve health services available to the Queensland community, optimise health gains, reduce inequalities, and maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of the health system.
The Division collaborates with health system leaders, Hospital and Health Services, clinical networks, key healthcare service providers, research and academic organisations, State and Commonwealth agencies as well as non-government organisations and other divisions.
- A fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) outlining your skills and experience relevant for this role.