Manager Brisbane City Full-time Job4 weeks ago Nursing Brisbane Inner City,Brisbane - North 1 view
You will lead, manage and co-ordinate a team of technical staff in providing a range of ICT support services including desktop services, file server support, and voice/data communications to ensure the operations of the team function efficiently and effectively.
Further duties include:
- Provide high level system administration for the communications/network environment through investigation and diagnosis of issues by providing remedial action to ensure agreed service levels are maintained.
- Ensure service delivery meets service level targets and evaluate and assess the impact of change to the operational environment.
- Manage the installation and configuration of hardware, firmware and software in accordance with departmental standards and frameworks by undertaking and collaborating with peers.
- Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships by effectively communicating, negotiating, advising and working collaboratively with others to reach decisions.
- Engage directly with key stakeholders including HHS executive, clinicians and business managers to facilitate their ICT requests with relevant eHealth Queensland and other ICT service providers.
- Manage budget requirements by ensuring the Digital Partnership Team's annual budget is maintained within budgetary constraints.
Are you right for this role?
As the successful candidate you will have well developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions as well as experience and the ability to deliver high quality Information Communication Technology (ICT) services to clients of eHealth Queensland, with emphasis on managing workloads, priorities and working unsupervised.
Furthermore, you will have demonstrated technical expertise in the management, configuration, monitoring and design of ICT environments with knowledge and experience with LAN's, PBX's, Paging systems, Wireless networking and file server and desktop environments, with the proven ability and technical skills to support ICT services to meet agreed Service Level Agreements.
Benefits of working with eHealth Queensland:
By joining eHealth Queensland you will work within a fast-paced, challenging and supportive environment where every employee plays a critical role in our ongoing success.
You will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Competitive salary + generous superannuation and leave loading
- Flexible working arrangements
- Diverse work culture
- Career training and development
To apply for this exciting opportunity, submit your resume and a one page cover letter online today.
Queensland Health is a dynamic organisation committed to providing a range of services aimed at achieving good health and wellbeing for all Queenslanders. Through a network of 16 Hospital and Health Services and the Mater Hospitals, Queensland Health delivers a range of integrated services including hospital inpatient, outpatient and emergency services, community and mental health services, aged care services and public health and health promotion programs.